The latest update to CycleStreets for Windows Phone is now available.
We’ve done some significant work on improving the user interface for plotting routes in the directions screen as well as adding a quicker tap destination and find directions from my current location option on the home screen. We’d really appreciate your feedback on this change and whether it improves things or not. Here is the full changelist:
What’s new in version 1.3?
- Improved the accuracy of the GPS
- Draw location accuracy around my location dot
- Fix for missing submit button in feedback form on some devices
- Reworked the route plotting and added “tap to add waypoint”
- Navigation and UI improvements on navigation page
A hotfix release will be available soon to fix OpenCycleMap overlays displaying OpenStreetMap overlays instead.
As always we really do appreciate your feedback especially if you use the app regularly. Our developer, Dave Conley, is fixing things that annoy him when using the app, but it is great to get feedback from other users. If you think the app is perfect as it is then don’t forget to rate us 5* so other cyclists can find us easier. Thanks!