The nearest thing to a SatNav for cycling is now available on your iPhone. Download it from the App Store now – for free!
And it's free!
Our OpenStreetMap-based routing, for cyclists by cyclists, is now available on the move, complete with full placefinder, tap-to-set and with turn-by-turn directions.
Read all about it on our new mobile page!
Brought to you by CycleStreets, the UK-based cycle routing people, run on a not-for-profit basis.
Plan cycle-friendly routes from A to B anywhere in the UK!
- Innovative & quick "three taps" system: Set current location, tap the map to set destination, and plan!
- Or search for any location in the UK, including full postcode support and local/national placefinder
- Turn-by-turn itinerary view
- Choose from different types of routing – fastest/quietest/balanced
- Takes account of hills automatically
- Plan journeys up to 100 miles (160km) long
- Routes automatically saved for later viewing
- Choice of map styles (including OpenCycleMap showing contours)
- UK-wide (NB some areas of OpenStreetMap are better than others)
- Routing for cyclists, by cyclists: your input to OpenStreetMap welcome
Cycle campaigners will love it too: Photomap photo facility
- Need some cycle parking in your area? Take a picture and add it to our Photomap
- Obstruction in the way? Report it! Or found an example of great infrastructure? Add it!
- Browse the existing library of 25,000+ photos
- Full category and caption support
- Fully-integrated upload with automatic geolocation
- Locations used by campaigners around the UK
- Integrated signin facility
We'd particularly like to thank the Rees Jeffreys Road Fund and Cycle Cambridge for their grants towards this app, plus our developer Alan Paxton who put in an enormous amount of work.
Our long-awaited iPhone app is now available! Download it from the App Store now – for free.